Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Frustration

Bills +  Accounts - Authorization = Frustration.

Dear Companies:

I am the lady that pays you every month.  I am on the account.  I realize I am not the account holder, which pretty much means I am worthless, I get that. Why you even have a place for secondary names on accounts is a mystery because it means squat.  It is a false title.  You try to make me feel important but you deny me.

I don't like you. 

The bigger mystery is when I want to pay my bill over the phone instead of writing the check or paying online and you tell me no.  Because I am not the primary account holder.  But I control the money in this house, see.

I am paying for crying out loud.  I am giving YOU money.  You just want ME to pay interest.

I don't like you. 

You make my life difficult and cause me to yell at my kids because the only time they want me is when I am on the phone and you keep me on the phone for a very long time making me feel worthless and worthlessness runs downhill. 

So my kids don't like you, either.  (We enjoy the blame game around these parts.)

I realize that everything should be in my name, but I don't make the money, I allocate it.  You wouldn't give me a pot to piss in because I averaged -$3,000 over the past ten years.
I right now I want to allocate my frustration as to why you have accounts holdersssss yet only one of us can make decisions about the account.  Take my money.  I beg you.  Take my money or you will lose our business.  And that's some good business.

I should charge you.  In fact, I will.  You owe me countless hours of my time back plus a 12 pack of beer as interest for pain and suffering.

With all the civility I can muster,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment